spacer spacer

how to change the author / markup editor / follow changes in a word document

In order to change the Author or Markup Editor of a Word document simply open it in a Text editor (such as notepad, or notepad++) and do a search for the name of the original author, and then replace it with whichever name you want.
Vienna @ 26,5 °C [2,6m/s]
this site was rendered in 0.76187 seconds with a total # of 19 211 257 sites so far.
674633 of which came from registered users. Impressum @